- The article “Ordered mesoporous carbons obtained from low-value coal tar products for electrochemical energy storage and water remediation” has been published in Fuel Processing Technology 196: 106152 (2019).
Here is the link to the CSIC repository.
- Third Progress Meeting held on 25th June 2019 at Silcarbon, Niederhelden, Germany.
- Carbon Conference. July 1-6, 2018. Madrid (Spain).
Poster presentation: Synthesis of carbon gels by sol-gel polymerization of coal-derived phenolic oils with formaldehyde.
Sánchez-Sánchez A, Izquierdo MT, Celzard A, Fierro V.
Poster presentation: Turning tar-derived phenolic oils into porous carbon gels for water pollutants removal.
Schaefer S, Gadonneix P, Sánchez-Sánchez A, Celzard A, Fierro V.
Oral presentation: Binderless ordered mesoporous carbon monoliths from low value coal tar-derived products.
Castro-Muñiz A, Lorenzo-Fierro S, Martínez-Alonso A, Tascón JMD, Suárez-García F, Paredes JI.
Poster presentation: Turning low-value coal tar derived liquids into carbonaceous materials as anodes for Li-ion batteries.
Castro-Muñiz A, Léonard AF, Lorenzo-Fierro S, Martínez-Alonso A, Tascón JMD, Suárez-García F, Job N, Paredes JI.
- Spanish Carbon Group Meeting. October 22-25, 2017. Málaga (Spain).
Poster presentation: Ordered mesoporous carbons from low value coal tar-derived products obtained through the hard template method.
Castro-Muñiz A, Lorenzo-Fierro S, Suárez-García F, Paredes JI.
- Second Progress Meeting held on 14th June 2018 at the Institute Jean Lamour (CNRS), Épinal, France.
- First Progress Meeting held on 21st June 2017 at the Bilbaina de Alquitranes S.A. (BASA) premises, Bilbao, Spain.
- Kick-off Meeting held on 24th November 2016 at the Instituto Nacional del Carbón (CSIC), Oviedo, Spain.